Monday, April 7, 2008

Patterns

This project was a contrast between God's patterns and our attempts to copy His patterns. Neither are inferior, I just like the comparison :)





3 comments:

  1. your idea behind this project is brilliant. I would suggest cropping the background out of the first photo and also trying to match the placement of the shapes more so that the viewer can instantly pick up on the repetition of shapes. Volkswagon did an awesome commercial a few years back of different shapes repeated (the same size on the screen)...if you ever have time search through the volkswagon commercials to see some of their clever ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea! Neat way to view things. you should check out VW hubs, I think they really really look like flowers on certain models!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this theme. its great to point Gods creations and our imitations. Its neat to show people that and they maybe they will start to recognize it when they see it on their own. great job!

    ReplyDelete