These are a lot of gun. I like the last one of the mirror- I also took a similar picture. I mostly like how you took pictures of things most people wouldn't think to. They're very interesting.
it's a great series that all compliment each other. I really enjoy how the images have been desaturated with parts of them very colorful (cloth tied to tree). It's fun to see your interests reflected in your images (texture, textile, etc.)
I really like the picture of the cloth wrapped around the tree, there is something about it that shows portland, but also looks like it could be from another place. Also, it has neat colors.
As an artist my main goal is to convey the truth to the best of my abilities. God is the designer and artist of the world, so I try my best to capture and recreate his creations honestly. I think it is so important in a world of airbrushing to show so-called “flaws” and find the true beauty in them. I believe there is beauty in pain and destruction as well as in the obvious. It is my mission to find that in every work of art that I make.
These are a lot of gun. I like the last one of the mirror- I also took a similar picture. I mostly like how you took pictures of things most people wouldn't think to. They're very interesting.
ReplyDeleteI like the originality of your pictures. You have a lot of different perspectives, I especially like the one of the building looking up.
ReplyDeleteit's a great series that all compliment each other. I really enjoy how the images have been desaturated with parts of them very colorful (cloth tied to tree). It's fun to see your interests reflected in your images (texture, textile, etc.)
ReplyDeleteI really like the picture of the cloth wrapped around the tree, there is something about it that shows portland, but also looks like it could be from another place. Also, it has neat colors.
ReplyDelete