First of all... I want to tell you how much I like the subject you chose. Food has a special place in my heart. I love the way that you captured the leaves. I wouldn't have know what kind of vegetable it was, but I knew it was a vegetable for sure. I would have guessed beet leaves. Great lighting and good composition.
great lighting! i love the darks and how the leaves weave in and out of the shadows. the contrast and texture are really fun. way to make radishes interesting!
As an artist my main goal is to convey the truth to the best of my abilities. God is the designer and artist of the world, so I try my best to capture and recreate his creations honestly. I think it is so important in a world of airbrushing to show so-called “flaws” and find the true beauty in them. I believe there is beauty in pain and destruction as well as in the obvious. It is my mission to find that in every work of art that I make.
Interesting play of shadows
ReplyDeleteFirst of all... I want to tell you how much I like the subject you chose. Food has a special place in my heart. I love the way that you captured the leaves. I wouldn't have know what kind of vegetable it was, but I knew it was a vegetable for sure. I would have guessed beet leaves. Great lighting and good composition.
ReplyDeletethis picture is great I love the colors in it the colors are contrasting and the value has a lot of contrast.
ReplyDeletegreat lighting! i love the darks and how the leaves weave in and out of the shadows. the contrast and texture are really fun. way to make radishes interesting!
ReplyDelete