I really like the skull and flower, it reminds me of hamlet. The lighting is excellent and I liked how it was very dark with a skull. Also, the glass bottle and its shadow are very interesting. The ingenuity of putting it on its side and the lighting were nice touches.
I really enjoy all of your photos. The angles are great and really well thought out. My favorite is the bottle. I love the color contrast and the angle of the bottle. Good Job!
I like the contrast in your photo of the pear, it makes it really stand out. In the photo of the skull, I really like the way you placed the flower, and the way they stand against eachother, the flower looks even brighter. I really like the angle you used with the bottle, with the shadow underneath. I also really liked the shadows in the pictures it makes them stand out more.
As an artist my main goal is to convey the truth to the best of my abilities. God is the designer and artist of the world, so I try my best to capture and recreate his creations honestly. I think it is so important in a world of airbrushing to show so-called “flaws” and find the true beauty in them. I believe there is beauty in pain and destruction as well as in the obvious. It is my mission to find that in every work of art that I make.
I really like your picture with the skull and flower. There is a lot of rich colors and great shadows.
ReplyDeleteI really like the skull and flower, it reminds me of hamlet. The lighting is excellent and I liked how it was very dark with a skull. Also, the glass bottle and its shadow are very interesting. The ingenuity of putting it on its side and the lighting were nice touches.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy all of your photos. The angles are great and really well thought out. My favorite is the bottle. I love the color contrast and the angle of the bottle. Good Job!
ReplyDeleteI like the contrast in your photo of the pear, it makes it really stand out. In the photo of the skull, I really like the way you placed the flower, and the way they stand against eachother, the flower looks even brighter. I really like the angle you used with the bottle, with the shadow underneath. I also really liked the shadows in the pictures it makes them stand out more.
ReplyDelete