Sunday, January 25, 2009

Project 1: HDRi attempt #1



Since I have a very short tripod I have a limited amount of shots I can do, so I chose the bottom of my couch as my first attempt in HDRi

I also experimented over Christmas break with ice... it's not the best using all three exposures, so I used just the darker and normal exposures for this one:

3 comments:

  1. I like the texture that the ice picture brings out, but I probably would prefer to see a wider variety of colors in HDR photos. It seems when there are distinct colors, they only improve. However, the ice one does make me look at it from a perspective I have not before which is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the top picture. I like how the patterns come out, and how a normally boring subject is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the couch picture. It is a great angle. I wouldnt even know it was a couch, which is great, it makes it interesting.

    ReplyDelete