I went home this weekend and decided to do a project studying the textures of boats at the docks, along with their names. It's fascinating seeing how the rust and oil from the water come out in photoshop that you would never be able to see with the naked eye.

I like the texture shown in the boat photographs, I might look at a different angle for the top one, but I like the way you framed the bottom one.
ReplyDeleteI like the second one very much. I think that this subject is very cool and I wish I had done a theme like this of my own. Boats are so distinct and interesting to look at, and you captured that well.
ReplyDeleteI love the textures on the boat. You really captured the atmosphere. I feel like I get a good sense of how boats actually look when they've just come in.
ReplyDeleteI love the text of the boats. The color is really good as well. The second photo is really good, the angle of the photo is a great way to capture the image.
ReplyDelete