I like the obvious texture in your pictures, and I like the way you framed the skeleton picture. You did a nice job of focusing on the front in the top picture.
As an artist my main goal is to convey the truth to the best of my abilities. God is the designer and artist of the world, so I try my best to capture and recreate his creations honestly. I think it is so important in a world of airbrushing to show so-called “flaws” and find the true beauty in them. I believe there is beauty in pain and destruction as well as in the obvious. It is my mission to find that in every work of art that I make.
I like the obvious texture in your pictures, and I like the way you framed the skeleton picture. You did a nice job of focusing on the front in the top picture.
ReplyDeleteI like the skeleton picture, for some reason every time I look at it, it looks like it is made of sand, but its not. It is super cool.
ReplyDeleteI also really like the skull picture. I think it's interesting how the mouth isn't there. It's a good subject.
ReplyDeleteI really like both of your pictures a lot. The texture is really great for both of them. I am really engaged in both photos when I look at them.
ReplyDelete