Monday, February 16, 2009

Project 4: Caught Off Guard






I wanted to catch my roommates off guard and do portraits of them late at night when they would least expect their picture to be taken. It was very fun to hear them complain, but like the pictures afterward.

5 comments:

  1. The contrast is really good in your photos. Are they film or digital? They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you did all of the pictures in black and white. There are a lot of interesting shadows. The composition of each picture is very simple, which I liked a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved seeing your work "evolve" over the last year. I see that texture and shapes and simplicity is a strenght of yours and what you look for in imaging. I like that you decided to surprise your roomates...it's hard to mix "candid" with posed as you want the end result to look good...but you also want it to be natural.

    Continue to push yourself to create strong images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how your pictures are in black and white, and I like the shadows in them. I like how the people contrast against the white wall

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are really cool. I love black and white photos of people and the different expressions they have.

    ReplyDelete