I like that you found the beauty in the surroundings of 5 rock. I couldn't get the photos to open besides the first and last.
Nature photos are tough to get depth on and the last one seems very flat... I would suggest working in lightroom to make this image have more depth...play with saturation and fill light, exposure...?!
The first photo I could suggest getting even closer or cropping the image to focus on the texture of the tree.
Glad you were there. Hope your time there inspired you to get involved.
So I went back and several more opened. I really enjoy looking at the light coming through the tree photo...I hope that one prints well.
I like that you picked up on the texture of the tree with the decaying lines in it...it makes me think and appreciate how beautiful God's creation is. Thank you for reminding me of this through your work!
I like the second one the best. I love playing with the running water and long exposers... I think if you did this shot again maybe try playing with that. The light shining through the trees is always fun. God is so good.
I love the colors in all of the pictures, but it seems like you had some problems with focussing. I think that would definitely help with the depth that Anita is talking about.
As an artist my main goal is to convey the truth to the best of my abilities. God is the designer and artist of the world, so I try my best to capture and recreate his creations honestly. I think it is so important in a world of airbrushing to show so-called “flaws” and find the true beauty in them. I believe there is beauty in pain and destruction as well as in the obvious. It is my mission to find that in every work of art that I make.
I like that you found the beauty in the surroundings of 5 rock. I couldn't get the photos to open besides the first and last.
ReplyDeleteNature photos are tough to get depth on and the last one seems very flat... I would suggest working in lightroom to make this image have more depth...play with saturation and fill light, exposure...?!
The first photo I could suggest getting even closer or cropping the image to focus on the texture of the tree.
Glad you were there. Hope your time there inspired you to get involved.
So I went back and several more opened. I really enjoy looking at the light coming through the tree photo...I hope that one prints well.
ReplyDeleteI like that you picked up on the texture of the tree with the decaying lines in it...it makes me think and appreciate how beautiful God's creation is. Thank you for reminding me of this through your work!
I like the second one the best. I love playing with the running water and long exposers... I think if you did this shot again maybe try playing with that. The light shining through the trees is always fun. God is so good.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors in all of the pictures, but it seems like you had some problems with focussing. I think that would definitely help with the depth that Anita is talking about.
ReplyDeleteI think you probably got some of the best nature pictures out of the class.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos. My fav was the one of the horse, with the real saturated blue sky and the bright sunshine. Captures the feeling of the day.
ReplyDelete